Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First of all firsts

First day at work seems daunting but colleagues were very open and friendly which makes things less intimidating. It’s a first of all things to be actually working as a free lance consultant and can be rewarding where you actually dictate your own time as long as the work is done on schedule. Also another first of “camping” out at clients’ office during the project tenure. So, it’s another new discovery. Best of all I’m allowed to have free flow of internet access which I swear to myself I will not abuse my rights. Surprisingly I’ve managed to stay away from all my usual url haunts for the past few days.

One thing for sure that kept me away was because the amount of reading I had to do to catch up with the project as well as trying to finish up my part before the first dateline which I’m proud to say I’ve done my part so far. The only tasked that has yet to be actually done is getting screen shots of the system where I’m still waiting for after the UAT has been done. (Please excuse all the jargons)

Anyway, I’ve decided to update what has been happening so far here since I’ve been going MIA for a few days or weeks at time.

So nothing major to give account on so far. So have a great remaining week ahead. J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best in ur new job :D

Seaqueen said...

alvin lim: Thanks. Hope to see you when you're back.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

all the best..where you working at now?

Seaqueen said...

"joe" who is constantly craving: Thanks. Now am with a consulting firm. Hehehe!!!

myop101 said...

ah... consultancy... all the best...:)