Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Popping pills

When u get up in the morning, you're hoping to get through the day without much ado. I've always been looked forward to the weekend but for the past 2 weeks I find myself dreading to see the weekend round the corner. Probably due to the fact that I have to spend the weekend rushing here and there rather than have a relaxing weekend. Also due to the fact that for the past 2 weekends I have been getting the flu bug as well as having sore throat. But after hasty actions of almost drowning myself with bottles of water as well as lozenges, all symptoms of sore throat and flu seem to miraculously disappear when Monday arrives.

So, after 2 weeks of playing hide and seek with the viruses and bugs, I've decided I need to take some sort of action to actually get rid of it once and for all. Time to get my ass to the clinic. As usual the norm for the doctor nowadays is to prescribe antibiotics. I've always tried to stay away or ignore the prescription for antibiotics, meaning I'll take the rest of the medication but not that but I think I'll have to be a good girl for once and pop the pill. Can't afford to get sick for the coming weeks ahead.

So, here's to popping pills and plenty of water. I'll be close friends with the toilet these couple of days. So, forgive me if I don't have anything new to update ya?

3 comments:

zewt said...

after 2 weeks then only go clinic?
u really number 1 la....

get well soon.

myop101 said...

hehe... i am weaker than you... i had the signs of onset of fever after the yelling match on thurs. then came friday, still feeling sickly but i thought i can beat it. by the time it is 5 pm, i was shivering uncontrollably. had to see the doctor to get medicine. feeling better now.

hope you feel better too...

Seaqueen said...

Zewt: Yup. Hate going to see the doctor. Heheh.

myop101: Oh dear. So drastic. Hmm...must be all the heat you felt eh? Hope you're better. Much better. Thanks. Got my voice back already. :)