Sunday, May 25, 2008

A small addition to the family.

It's been months since I last update my blog. One is due to the current project I'm handling and another is due to a small addition to the family lately. She's named Duchess.

She's now 2 months and 4 days old, has a big appetite and is very very inquisitive. She explores everything, poos and pees according to her whims and fancies. So it's been a real hectic time running after her and cleaning up the house each times she decides to let go.

I'm not talking about my baby, though indirectly she is. Just a four-legged baby and a furry one too. I'm talking about my Welsh Pembroke Corgie. A gift from my hubby. :)



So, do enjoy her pictures. Will update from time to time when I'm not going mad trying totoilet-train Duchess.


5 comments:

zewt said...

get a dog first before getting a kid eh?

Seaqueen said...

Yup. A good training ground as she needs as much attention as a new born, sometimes even more. So the next time you see me, I'll be having panda eyes. Hahhaha!!!

myop101 said...

aiyoyo...

personally, i think those two are different and one requires much less attention than the other...:P

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should have more info then it has.