Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New life

How does it feel to bring a new life into this world? I've been "hmming and haaing" over this question ever since I've gotten married.

Ever since I've gotten married my husband and I have talked about having kids soon but I'm not sure whether I'm up to it. Whether I'll be a great mum? Whether we're financially ready? Whether I'm brave enough to go through labour pains? So many questions to ponder yet somewhere inside my brain back there I have this inkling that I do want to have one but am scared of all the unanswered questions.

Having more exposure to the latest technology and making use of it like the internet and not forgetting my favourite channel in Astro, Travel and Living Health channel, I've been researching a lot of my questions on the net as well as finding out some answers on the tele. I'm not sure whether I'm ready after reading and finding out more answers but I guess I'm beginning to toy with the idea of having kids isn't that scary after all.

So keeping fingers cross that everything will be fine and less scary when the inevitable happens. So new life, new career in the line soon. God has been merciful and I'm hoping He will take my hand and lead me all the way. :)

6 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wow..thats alot of happening since i last popped over to ur blog..

cant wait for the baby photos d hahaha...and dont worry i m sure u will get a job sooner then u expect

Seaqueen said...

"joe" who is constantly craving: Thanks but I'm not pregnant yet. Just the thoughts lately. Hahhaahahah!!!

zewt said...

it will change your life totally... no more astro.. no more wah lai toi.... so....

but then again... it's really a bundle of joy... it's a totally different feeling...

myop101 said...

dear seaqueen,

don't worry too much k. somehow you should be able to manage it...:)

btw, don't wait too long too. no good for you and the baby.

Seaqueen said...

Zewt: Yea no astro. No sleeping in definitely. Maybe in a good way too. Get rid of lazy bones eh?? Hahhaha!!

myop101: Yea. Thanks for the motivation. So with your advice I'm assuming you're working hard for one too?? Hehehehe!!

myop101 said...

dear seaqueen,

we will look into it. it is not in the pipeline as yet but we will convene a special meeting to discuss about it...

haha...