Friday, November 23, 2007

Tired, grumpy, losing faith, you name it, I have it.

This is basically what I've felt for the past week I've been absent from the blogging scene. Terribly sorry to my dear friends who read this page frequently. I feel that, there's no point for me to write something just for the sake of doing it.

Why those feelings you might ask, well I guess many of you have been catching up on all the political hoo hah in the national papers about the different election parties, all fighting for this and that, doing all sorts of things that only one word can describe, plain childish, cowardly acts. Going to the extent of using the police force just because they can. You get the drift. I won't elaborate further. I don't feel I need to give further "advertisement" space for them in my blog. Firstly they don't deserve it and secondly I do not want to teach them to be smart. What for? Let them continue being stupid if they want. At least I can laugh at them for being stupid. Isn't that great and mean at the same time. Makes me feel so much better. So that's where I'm losing faith, in the government itself. There I said it.


Tired and grumpy is more of because I'm losing sleep worrying about the last minute wedding details and also about what I have to do for work. It's a real challenge in my work place especially when you have bloody stubborn people that practically won't move an inch, what more to say a small millimetre. So, when things get stuck at the mule's section, (bear in mind that this uncle has been there for dinasour years so I can pardon him for that small detail) but what pisses me off the most, is when he begins to take sides especially sides that does not belong to the organisation. Take for example, he works in company A and we engage company C to help us in certain projects. The mule practically just opens his mouth and agrees with anything company C says. HELLO??!! I thought you were working for company A??!!! Anyway, everything has a chain reaction. So when the mule doesn't moves his ass, most of the things gets stuck so sleepless nights are in for me.


Hence the title you name it, I have it. So much for the massages. Well, at least that's the bright part of the week for me, something to look forward to, to help me de-stress. Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

myop101 said...

sigh... i can understand what you are going through. who likes parrots and yes men right? sadly, there are plenty and many are actually doing well. where's the justice?

meanwhile, i am feeling very guilty for being unable to go to Hindraf rally tomorrow. I don't want to give excuses but suffice to say I fail my Indian brethren in prioritising something else which is important to me. Please forgive me!

zewt said...

well, wedding is always stress la. with yours coming so near... take it from the bright side... it will soon be over.

Seaqueen said...

myop101: Hahhah!! Parrot huh?? Not bad. I like it. Rally eh? I wonder when's the next one. Hahhaha!!! It's a good thing to get the govt on their toes rather than sit there n get fatter by d minute..

Zewt: Yes...yes..another 2 1/2 weeks more to go. More pimples coming out. Sob! Sob! How's yours anyway??