Tuesday, November 6, 2007

$$$$$

What would you do if you saw a whole vault of $$?? Would you run screaming into it and start rolling on the floor with the money or would you be one of those with are like the goldfish mouth wide open with amazed till you're loss for words??

Ok. I'll probably can't say I'll go for the first. I thought I would be the latter but in the end it was neither. I had the opportunity to actually check out a place with all these $$ on the table though I did not go screaming like a mad lady, nor did I open my mouth looking like a goldfish. I actually hated the place. It was bloody dusty, it doesn't smell of the usual new $$ smell we get in ang paus or from the ATM. It's a very orderly place but really, it wasn't a pleasant place to be in. Not counting the various cameras watching your every move but I just couldn't stand the smell. Now I know I'm not that crazy about $$ as I think I would be.. Hahahah!!


So, I won't elaborate much here cos I'm not allowed to say where I've been, nor what the place looks like but one thing for sure, it sure was an eye opener.

5 comments:

zewt said...

wah.. you 'yim chin seang' ah?

Anonymous said...

hehe... you went to BNM is it? the place where they kept all the old notes for destruction?

Seaqueen said...

Zewt: What yim chin seang. It's just what I realised. A bit weird but that's how it is.

Anonymous: No lar. Didn't go to BNM. Can't disclose but boy was there lots of cash.

zewt said...

should've taken a pic... but i guess they wouldnt allow it right?

Seaqueen said...

Zewt: Not anywhere near can anyone get anything into the area. Even stockings aren't allowed. Hahahha!!