Friday, August 21, 2009

What is your price?


I had a very funny dialogue session with a friend a couple of days ago. We were talking shop, bullshitting about nothing then he suddenly asked me, "What is your price?" I never thought it would mean anything, but he meant it in another way. As in, if someone would have offered me a price for a night with a man what would it be? I've never thought I'd ever resort to that. NO! Make it I'll never resort to that. Even I'd have to beg on the roadside I don't think I'll ever spend a night with an unknown man. He continued and said that some friends of his actually have a price, as high as RM100K a night.

I later asked another friend, a girl this time. She was surprised but she was bright enough comparatively to me, that she was offended. Hahaha!!! I told her I didn't meant it in a bad way but I was asked this question by a guy friend and I was curious. Would anyone actually need $ that badly they'd do it? Isn't that the same as prostitution? Then the ball got rolling.


We were discussing how in the world could a woman be that desperate enough to prostitute herself. But my friend, let's call her E. E said, maybe it's not considered prostitution for her. Maybe it's just sex. Hello?! Sex with money paid out. Isn't that prostitution?! E said, "What if it's a one time off, since the $ would be a big amount maybe it wouldn't be" "Then what is that?" I asked her. Can't be a kept woman cos a kept woman would need to service her man when and wherever he wants. There's no way a kept woman can say no to her man, since he pays for everything. Her manicure, pedicure, her facials, her car, her condo, her Gucci shoes, LV bags.

"So what about just for the thrill sake then?" E asked? Hmmm. A good option. How many well educated woman, with a high-flying careers or maybe a career, don't need to be high-flying career, will agree to have sex for $ and for the sake of thrill? That sounds more reasonable maybe. That made me ponder, how many women out there will actually do that? A show of hands please?

3 comments:

zewt said...

it is not prostitution... it's called an indecent proposal... :)

you will be surprise by the show of hands...

Seaqueen said...

Zewt: Hahahah!! Yea. Maybe I would be surprised. I should go around asking huh and film the response people give me.

Anonymous said...

What's your price then? :)