Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Would you?



On an early Monday morning I got an sms around 3am and my heart skipped a beat when I heard it. After the fear of hearing the phone ring and getting bad news a couple of months back, the fear still continues to grip me. But thank God, it's just an sms mentioning that my grooming school principal's birthday is on Monday and there will be a surprise party for him and all students are asked to join. I guess, some people do really don't need to sleep much and still can work more than 10 hours a day. (Referring to my other grooming teacher)


Anyway, as usual, the day goes by and my husband fetched me to the party which was held in SS15, Subang. He was as always so thoughtful and kind enough to stay on at Station 1 cafe to have his own dinner and do his own things while his wife was enjoying herself at the party. Where can a woman find such a husband eh?

The party went fine and before I knew it, it was 10pm and I knew after a long hard day hubby's getting tired and would like to go home. So I excused myself, gave my principal a hug and left to find my husband at Station 1 cafe. He packed up his notebook and left the cafe. I thought I'd bring him over to wish my principal a Happy Birthday as well since he does know my principal.

Funny enough when we got back, while showering my husband suddenly let out a yell. I thought that he dropped his facial soap into the toilet bowl or something like that. Incidentally, it has happened before so I'm not surprised. I found out that he forgot to pay his bill before he left Station 1 cafe. Talk about being old and forgetful. I bet someday I'll be that too, old, forgetful and forget to pay my bills. Everyone's human after all and human do make mistakes right?

Well, the next evening, we went to the cafe to pay the bill and the manager was pleasantly surprised that we came back to do so. I guess he never expected anyone to actually come all the way back to pay the bill, moreover it's the next day.

I wonder how many people would actually do that. Would you?

No comments: