Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Drafting of letters

Re: Complain on itemised charges.

Dear Sir / Madam,

With regards to the matter above, I would like to make an official complaint. I've been charged for all these items (not appropriate to mention here) in my bills for the past 7 years and I've made verbal complaints after verbal complaints but to no avail. In the terms and conditions fineprint, it clearly states that I would only get charged the first time I signed up for the service. I'm very disappointed with the service provided and how this matter is handled.

Attached herewith are the itemised billing for the past years as proof, starting from May 2000 till August 2007.

I expect a written reply on this matter ASAP. If I do not get a reply within 5 working days, I will proceed to cancel my service with you.


Thank you.

You guys must be wondering, what the heck is this lady doing, writing a complaint letter for this blog. Nope I'm not complaining about any service in particular but just happened to have a friend that asked me to draft a complaint letter. Let's call this friend of mine, Shawn. I was kinda stumped on what to blog about today, then as I was chatting with Shawn on messenger, he asked me to do him a favour, to draft a complaint letter for this service he's paying for monthly. This letter's just a draft for him as I still haven't gotten the clear picture on what the whole billing's supposed to be like and I've been asked to exercise some discretion on this matter as some big organisation is involved. Therefore, I can't comment more on this .

This is not the first time I'm asked to write a formal letter for friends, family members, etc. I still haven't perfected this skill of writing formal letters either to government bodies, or organisations, etc but I'm brushing up on it. It is quite an interesting thing to do. I wonder if this is my calling??




















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!... I am first today...

Well, if you have talent for writing, why not consider something along the line of writing articles for publishing houses?

Start of with freelancing and if it works out fine, then you might want to consider full term employment....:)

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

no ned to guess rite?..for ur internet lor..

Mcmercedez said...

Let me take a guess.. Credit card bill maybe?

Seaqueen said...

Anonymous: Hahah!! Yes. You're first today. Hmm..Pretty good idea. Thanks. :)

"Joe" who is constantly craving: No lar. Not internet. No can do to tell what service provider. :)

Mcmercedez: Stop guessing. Hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Very nicce!

Anonymous said...

, 130 nude tumblr celebs, gdjho, kari byron playboy, =OOO, betsy russell nude, >:]]],