Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday Blues


It’s a cold Monday morning and the feeling of Monday blues is not I would wish for anyone to feel. It’s sheer torture.

Firstly, dragging yourself up on a rainy Monday morning is such and arduous task altogether, adding to that the slow motion of getting prepared for work and getting caught in a jam does not bring tears to my eyes but a sense of gloom on a Monday morning. Thank God I did not turn up late for work.

Even my email seems to be slow in starting up this morning. Another sign of Monday Blues perhaps?? I slaved over the weekend to precipitate the project paper I was supposed to submit for some branch improvement thingy but as usual, Monday will be full or surprises. The other project manager did not show up so no getting on with the rest of the project. If I would have known I would have chosen to enjoy my weekend and not end up looking and feeling like an old, grumpy and haggard witch. Damn! Could have finished it up this morning instead.

So now at 11.30 in the AM, I’m writing the draft for this entry instead. Talk about ironic. Sigh.

I hate Mondays; Monday Blues!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh... plus being broke at the beginning of the month right?

haha...

Anonymous said...

Monday's over. Any brighter now?

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

looks like i wasnt alone to experience monday blues..haha..today is a sunny day aint?

Seaqueen said...

Anonymous: Yea. That too with so many things on hand.

Cirnelle: Yea. Better. As long the week's getting nearer to the weekend. Hahah

"Joe" who is constantly craving: Yup. Today's a much better day. Tomorrow will be even better. Hahah!!

zewt said...

over the weekend u worked?... now... that shites!

Anonymous said...

cold..? =_= my place here reli cold =_=

monday is ok ma...i will always start counting down to weekend on sunday night anyway.

p/s...psst...the link u have to my blog here is not relevant anymore :P

Anonymous said...

anything on Fridays since today is Friday?...:)