Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank you

Hallelujah! (This is actually an email I received from a colleague, congratulating me on my last day today, stating just that, in BOLD RED!)

No! No! I'm not filled with the Holy Spirit while I write this (though I wouldn't mind). Today is my last day as a slave in the "legal loan shark" company. It has been a long wait. 3 whole months and the feeling is not entirely pure bliss.
I'll admit that I have had pretty good colleagues here, real sporty and outgoing as well as crazy times we've all had when out of office or during office events. We've had our fair share of arguments on projects, disagreements on how things are done but in the end, it's been the friendship, the bonding session over a bowl of char siew rice that makes everything worthwhile. I'm definitely going to miss the yam cha sessions after work. All in all, it's a bittersweet moment as I left today.
It's finally hit home after I got back that it's finally happened. I supposed that I should be doing "the dance" to celebrate my freedom but I'm beginning to miss them already.
So, today's entry, is a tribute to the guys from "you-know-what-bank".
Joyous experiences I've encountered,
Memories etched in my heart,
Kindness that touched me,
Brings deep meaning to life,
Reminiscenes of bittersweet memories,
Still brings a smile to my face,
Friendships that I've gained,
Will be cherished forever.
Thanks guys for making it such a fantastic working experience.

7 comments:

zewt said...

i dunno what bank? what bank ah? what bank? tell la...

kakakakakaka....

Anonymous said...

Free at last huh? Which legalised loan shark company are you looking at?

Remember to cancel all your outstanding loans and cards with them since any link with them will put you at risk.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

so u jumping from 1 bank to another??

Weig said...

Free at last?

Seaqueen said...

Zewt: Sigh. You know i know. Good enough.

Anonymous: Don't worry. I've done all the necessary. :)

Joe: Yup. Still joining the same industry. Been too long in the same industry for me to do something else.

Cirnelle: Yes. Free at last for this week that is. Hahahah!!

Vincent said...

Congratulations!

I'm still stuck in a same old rut :D

Seaqueen said...

Vincent: Thanks Vincent. Well, when it's time to move you'll make the move. :)